Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Creating PDF in ASP.NET - iTextSharp

Creating PDF in ASP.NET - iTextSharp

Neven Klofutar

Hi,

I'm having problems with iTextSharp and larger then 1 page tables.
On the top of page 2 you can see that table lost borders that cell on the
end of page 1 have.
(Just above TOTAL row on the top of page 2)

Can anyone help me with this ?

thanx, Neven

Neven Klofutar

I forgot to add the link ...