Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > do not use stunnix

do not use stunnix

kurt.michalke@googlemail.com

Various chanels and groups are flooded with information about a thing
called stunnix web server. Do not ever consider using it. It will in
spite of all the marketing blah give you more pain than you can bear.
We licensed it for a CD-ROM and ended up having to issue it three (!)
times.

Cheers,
Kurt