Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Need HELP on I CARD

Need HELP on I CARD

syed ahmed

hi
i have comlpeted my MCSE in 1999 and have been working
since , recently i lost my MCSE I card, how do i get a
copy of my I card, suggestions more than welcome.

thanks

Argus

you only need to post once son, are you able to log into
the mcp website?