Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > DNS

Flavio Bacca

Send me DNS file.

Thank you
Flavio

Consultant

flavio's.request.is.very.odd.dns

"Flavio Bacca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:035801c48ed7$8a206c30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Send me DNS file.
>
> Thank you
> Flavio

Jtyc

> Send me DNS file.

Here's mine:

127.0.0.1 localhost

Hope this helps!

fLAVIO bACA

This did not make the external web and email work, please
send me the correct DNS file.

Thanks,

Falvio Di Silveo
MCSE 2000

Jtyc

> This did not make the external web and email work, please
> send me the correct DNS file.

My external web sites and email work just peachy so I have no doubt that my
file is correct.

Sorry,

here ya go.

010.009.008.007 you.are.an.idiot.com

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:52:32 -0700, "fLAVIO bACA"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This did not make the external web and email work, please
>send me the correct DNS file.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Falvio Di Silveo
>MCSE 2000

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Flavio

Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.

Thans anyways.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, fLAVIO bACA climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> This did not make the external web and email work, please
> send me the correct DNS file.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Falvio Di Silveo
> MCSE 2000

dEARE tROLl;

Pelease mak op yer min whut yr NAMe is spolt.

tHanKS;

jAr

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Flavio wrote:
> Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

I'm not.

> I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.

Don't use no double negatives.

> Thans anyways.

Welcoms

--
Fris "Thens too" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

madeinJamaica

"Flavio" > wrote in message >
Wow you guys are great MCSEs.

> I'm sure you have the knowledge but you won't not share.
>
> Thans anyways.

FLAVIO your request is the worst I've ever heard. why do u need someone
elses DNS file? what r u doin? are u a DNS file collector? or u setting up a
root dns? maybe .fla even so u have a huge task at hand. I hope IT is not
very critical at the company you work.
BTW flavio there is a DNS file on your computer. I hope u are just fukin
around and not really asking that.