Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wireless and Bluetooth

Wireless and Bluetooth

SS

Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

Ta

Evan Platt

On Thu, 10 May 2007 16:51:35 GMT, "SS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
>communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

Even if they were the same frequencies, they're different languages.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"SS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Simple query - can something with a wireless connection (i.e. PSP)
>communicate with bluetooth (USB dongle) or are they different frequencies?

BlueTooth is BlueTooth!

BlueTooth will connect to another BlueTooth device.
--
Elderly woman killed by runaway truck tire, not a Goodyear for her.
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=2794274