Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > anyone used master pages/themes

anyone used master pages/themes

Stacey Levine

I am trying to develop an intranet site and thought I would use Master Pages
and themes. I found the the MS templates at
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336613.aspx and was trying to set
everything up. I created a Master page with three containers:
header, content, footer. I created another page and put a few things in the
content container. I set the theme option in the web.config. It appears to
be applying the theme to the labels that I set, but the background that
should be getting set for the header section isn't.
Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a sample project using one of these
themes? Thanks.

Stacey