Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > SPA3102

SPA3102

Charles

Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

Tim

Charles wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

You won't get a dial tone unless the SIP is working.

What happens if you dial **** anyway?

Tim

Hongtian

On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

power-off?

Jono

"Hongtian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
>> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
>> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

> power-off?

and back on....

Brian A

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:31:47 GMT, "Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Hongtian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>> On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
>>> browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
>>> cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

>> power-off?

>and back on....

Ha ha - made me laugh!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Charles

The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a downloadable
file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
setting.

"Brian A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:31:47 GMT, "Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"Hongtian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) groups.com...
>>>
>>> power-off?

>>and back on....

> Ha ha - made me laugh!
>>

> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Turandot

"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jm91i.5459$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
> browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

downloadable
> file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
> setting.

Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
to confirm.

Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

Brian A

On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:04:03 +0100, "Turandot"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:jm91i.5459$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
>> browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

>downloadable
>> file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
>> setting.

>Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
>to confirm.
>
>Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

But the OP said he can't access the telephone menu.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

mustangsa mustangsa is offline
Junior Member

All you need to do , that nobody tells you is to 'remember to remove the LINE connection, just leave the PHONE connection to the analog phone to enter the voice configuration menu!'

Then all your ivr command works!!!

Cheapest Linksys SPA3102 Yaz UK VOIP 5 01-18-2007 09:46 AM
Linksys SPA3102 Yaz UK VOIP 2 11-14-2006 09:34 AM
Advantages of SPA3102 Yaz UK VOIP 1 11-14-2006 09:30 AM
Linksys SPA3102 Yaz UK VOIP 1 11-07-2006 02:57 PM
SPA3102 PSTN quality Oldie UK VOIP 15 10-10-2006 02:45 PM

Advertisments