Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > router

router

=?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbm5lNTE=?=

since installing our wireless router we have been having problems with
unwanted shutdown when opening dvd-rw drawer. any ideas what might be causing
thyis to happen -

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
A Wireless Router is an independent device that should not affect the
Computer.
Many people use the CD that comes with the Router to configure the Router.
Since it is just as is to configure the Router manfully, try to uninstall
this software may be it creates the problem.
Alternatively if you installed at the same time a Wireless card in the
computer there might be conflict of IRQ between the Card and the IDE bus and
the card's setting has to be checked.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...