Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 2003 cert

2003 cert

Joe Mc

Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Joe Mc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
> 2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.

There is no requirement that you have an MCSE 2000 certification to
achieve your MCSE 2003 certification. Hands-on experience of the
prescribed objectives is highly recommended and encouraged to maintain
the value of the certification.
--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

Micro

[h]On May 10, 4:50 am, Joe Mc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Does it make sense to get certified on 2003 if you never been cert on
> 2000? IE is it assumed you have that background ? I got a nt cert.[/h]

Yes it is, I got certified in 2003 from a training center and my
knowledge is perfect, beside my career is much easier than the others
and I can consider my self the best on it tell now, for a foreign
language student as Michael has stated the hand on experiance is the
mattar.

Regards'
Micro
MCP+MCSA