Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE AND MCSD

MCSE AND MCSD

IMRAN KHAN

IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?

Yes, please post creditcard info and kindly do the needful

Laura A. Robinson

circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:24:12 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?

NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

LAURA
-Oscar Wilde

Rowdy Yates

Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:24:12 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
> ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?
>>

> NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a sneaking
sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the exams are "fixed"?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

IMRAN KHAN

I MEAN BUY????

IMRAN KHAN

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU?? WHAT YOU MEAN???

Rowdy Yates

"IMRAN KHAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1c9001c48d0c$53cdd9a0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU?? WHAT YOU MEAN???

WE WANT TO SEE PROOF WHO YOU ARE.

PLEASE GO TO THIS WEB SITE: http://braindumps.mcngp.com

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PHOTO ID AND CREDIT CARD.

THANK YOU

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
"If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take **** breaks and plays poker
24 hours a day - it's a bot!"

Laura A. Robinson

circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:07:54 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
@remove.lycos.com) said,
> > NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

> i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a sneaking
> sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the exams are "fixed"?

Given that I'm pretty familiar with the exam creation process, nope.

OTOH, there are a lot of morons out there who, for a price, will
either take the exams for you or provide you with braindumps, as we
all know.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

Laura A. Robinson

circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:34:58 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> I MEAN BUY????

I MEAN NO!!!!
-Oscar Wilde

Rowdy Yates

Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:07:54 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
> @remove.lycos.com) said,
>> > NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

>> i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a
>> sneaking sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the
>> exams are "fixed"?
>>

> Given that I'm pretty familiar with the exam creation process, nope.
>

> OTOH, there are a lot of morons out there who, for a price, will
> either take the exams for you or provide you with braindumps, as we
> all know.
>
> Laura

well, then i will have to part ways with my delussions and chose to
believe in you 100%.