Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Multiple LCD Picture Frames - One Picture

Multiple LCD Picture Frames - One Picture

DavidL

Is this possible? I am looking for a simple solution for a video wall
using the now almost common picture frames available in most Best
Buys, etc. I'd like to take 4, 6, or 8 frames and be able to show one
image, etc and run a slide show.

Now if I timed it all right and had the images cut correctly I might
be able to sync them independantly, but I'm also looking for something
easier than that.

I have yet to find a solution...thought I'd ask here.

Thanks,
Dave

dennis@home

"DavidL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Is this possible? I am looking for a simple solution for a video wall
> using the now almost common picture frames available in most Best
> Buys, etc. I'd like to take 4, 6, or 8 frames and be able to show one
> image, etc and run a slide show.
>
> Now if I timed it all right and had the images cut correctly I might
> be able to sync them independantly, but I'm also looking for something
> easier than that.
>
> I have yet to find a solution...thought I'd ask here.

VGA screens, a PC and a VGA splitter.