Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290

70-290

Joe Mc

Does the 70-290 have ip addressing questions ie calculations?

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Joe Mc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Does the 70-290 have ip addressing questions ie calculations?

Joe, it sounds like there are a few things you need to know about Non-Disclosure
Agreements.

Let me suggest you read the following links thoroughly.

Demystifying the NDA
http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/th...ifying_th.html

Demystifying the NDA; Part 2
http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/th...ifying_th.html

Read the NDA Section on our page here:
http://www.certguard.com/braindumps.asp

If you have any more questions, you can sign up for the Live Webcast and
possibly be able to ask your questions there.

http://www.CertGuard.com has the links posted at the top of the text area., you
can't miss it.
or, Michael has a link to it posted on his site as well.
http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/th...ication_i.html

OR...if you can't make either of the webcasts, email your questions and I'll see
if we can address them.

--
CertGuard
www.CertGuard.com

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
message news:etcy#(E-Mail Removed):

> OR...if you can't make either of the webcasts, email your questions and
> I'll see
> if we can address them.

That goes for everyone. If you cannot attend either of the webcasts, let
us know and we will do our best to get your question asked and answered.
Due to the possibility of emails we may get, there will be no way to
email you back directly. So we will create a list of questions with
their corresponding answers on our site after the webcast.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com