Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Has anyone had experience with Kinetix Solutions for MCSE training?

Has anyone had experience with Kinetix Solutions for MCSE training?

MIK

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Kinetix Solutions in
Calgary for MCSE training. I am thinking about signing up for some of their
classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.

Thanks.

MIK

Rowdy Yates

"MIK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Kinetix Solutions in
> Calgary for MCSE training. I am thinking about signing up for some of
> their classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about
> them.
>
> Thanks.
>
> MIK

never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities. or
something like that.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Unexploded

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:56:22 GMT, "MIK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone has had experience with Kinetix Solutions in
>Calgary for MCSE training. I am thinking about signing up for some of their
>classes, and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.
>
>Thanks.
>
>MIK

I've had no experience with them.

Though, based on my experiences with other training providers, most
people would be better off spending that money on books and hardware,
and learning it on your own.

Most classses, I found myself waiting for the class to be over so I
could go learn the material in peace.

Unless, of course, someone else is footing the bill, then it's a nice
break from the office with "free" coffee and cookies.

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:Xns9551EC668C788rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
> that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities.

or
> something like that.

not really, go interview the trainer. gold or silver parnter is an
indication of how much coin they are willing to give Bill. Also ask to
speak with former students. If they can't tell you who teh former
students are...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again Unexploded <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Unless, of course, someone else is footing the bill,

the best

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:33:09 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> > never 'erd of them. check if they are a gold or silver parter. i belive
> > that is an indication of the quality of their educational facilities.

> or
> > something like that.

> not really, go interview the trainer. gold or silver parnter is an
> indication of how much coin they are willing to give Bill.

That's not actually true.

> Also ask to
> speak with former students. If they can't tell you who teh former
> students are...

Agreed here.

Laura

-Oscar Wilde