Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How Can I know what is the language of my visitors browser

How Can I know what is the language of my visitors browser

Yasin cepeci

How Can I know what is the language of my visitors browser

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Yasin,

See HttpRequest.UserLanguages

---