Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Has anyone taken the new Vista exam 70-620 yet?

Has anyone taken the new Vista exam 70-620 yet?

=?Utf-8?B?QmVuIFVL?=

Has anyone taken the new Vista exam yet? The preparation guide looks pretty
slim which suggests that it's fairly easy:

If anyone's had any experience of this exam and has any tips I'd like to know.

Thanks

Lukas Beeler

* Ben UK <(E-Mail Removed)>:
> Has anyone taken the new Vista exam yet? The preparation guide looks pretty
> slim which suggests that it's fairly easy:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-620.mspx

I'm going to take it on friday

> If anyone's had any experience of this exam and has any tips I'd like to know.

One of my apprentices passed it three weeks ago, he had about 950
points. We've been using Vista internally since 6 months and
deployed it on a few development systems too, so that might skew
the scale "easy".

Be aware that lesser used functionality like the tablet pc stuff
and the builtin applications are also tested - if you're working
in a company environment you might not know a lot about them.

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org