Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE.

MICROSOFT, CISCO DUMPS AVAILABLE.

ANURAG EDWARD

Hi guys

MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Mike T.

"ANURAG EDWARD, the lying, stealing, br@indumping sack of $****"
<(E-Mail Removed)> attempted to cheat people in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi guys
>
> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

=====================
ARSCHFICKER!
=====================
S F C E !
A S U K R
=====================
Oh and one other thing: You suck. There is no way in hell I would ever
e-mail you at (E-Mail Removed). I would never add
(E-Mail Removed) to my address book. You can make sure never to
expect anything from me at your (E-Mail Removed) address. I
would recommend to everyone never to contact the scam artists at
(E-Mail Removed). Once again, the address to avoid is
(E-Mail Removed).

--
Mike T
Spiffy sig currently under development.

Doom

"ANURAG EDWARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi guys
>
> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

You stupid spamming brain-dumping piece of shite. Say hi to swen for me.
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

O.A.

Hey "YOU"

ARE YOU MAD, !

YOU'LL LOSE YOUR CERTIFICATE FOR MICROSOFT.

*/*/*/*/*/*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*
A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
*/*/*/*/*/*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*

O.A.
A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+, CCNP, MCSE2003

Ken Briscoe

Is your @ss sore?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

g-force

got any 70-270 dumps ? whats a dump ?maybe intrstd in
ccna/ccnp dumps in a year...

ciao

Andy Foster

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "ANURAG EDWARD, the lying, stealing, br@indumping sack of $****"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> attempted to cheat people in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Hi guys
>>
>> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
>> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

> =====================
> ARSCHFICKER!
> =====================
> S F C E !
> A S U K R
> =====================
> Oh and one other thing: You suck. There is no way in hell I would ever
> e-mail you at (E-Mail Removed). I would never add
> (E-Mail Removed) to my address book. You can make sure never
> expect anything from me at your (E-Mail Removed) address. I
> would recommend to everyone never to contact the scam artists at
> (E-Mail Removed). Once again, the address to avoid is
> (E-Mail Removed).

You might also want to avoid (E-Mail Removed)

Neil

babbling on and on again "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> "ANURAG EDWARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Hi guys
>>
>> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
>> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

> You stupid spamming brain-dumping piece of shite. Say hi to swen for

> [...]

what was that? (E-Mail Removed) you say?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

"Andy Foster" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "ANURAG EDWARD, the lying, stealing, br@indumping sack of $****"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> attempted to cheat people in
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> >> Hi guys
> >>
> >> MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
> >> (E-Mail Removed) FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

> > =====================
> > ARSCHFICKER!
> > =====================
> > S F C E !
> > A S U K R
> > =====================
> > Oh and one other thing: You suck. There is no way in hell I would ever
> > e-mail you at (E-Mail Removed). I would never add
> > (E-Mail Removed) to my address book. You can make sure

never
> > expect anything from me at your (E-Mail Removed) address. I
> > would recommend to everyone never to contact the scam artists at
> > (E-Mail Removed). Once again, the address to avoid is
> > (E-Mail Removed).
> >

> You might also want to avoid (E-Mail Removed)

In addition to (E-Mail Removed), you also want me to avoid
(E-Mail Removed)? So, what you're saying is that if I were to make a
list of e-mail addresses to avoid, I would put (E-Mail Removed)
and (E-Mail Removed) at the top of my list? Does it matter if I put
(E-Mail Removed) first and then (E-Mail Removed), or if
I reversed the order and put (E-Mail Removed) and THEN
(E-Mail Removed)?

Either way, I'll take your advice and avoid both
(E-Mail Removed) and (E-Mail Removed).

--
Mike T
Spiffy sig currently under development.

Neil

babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> =====================
> ARSCHFICKER!
> =====================

it's a German thing right?

> ===================
> S F C E !
> A S U K R
> ===================

interesting use of spacing...but I would have gone with
A S U K R
S F C E !

you know reading from top and all....

but he is definately an