Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Separate Tabs, Separate Sessions

Separate Tabs, Separate Sessions

BigAndy

I'm a tester and I use Firefox a lot in my testing just because I love
it so much. But recently I've occurred a problem. I've been testing a
site that is in two different languages and it uses a cookie to tell
the browser which language the user is currently viewing the site in.
(I'd have preferred a URL variable but oh well)
I want to compare these sites side by side but because Firefox treats
all tabs as one big session each time I change the language in one tab
it also changes it in the other.

Does anyone know of a extension which would be able to change Firefox
so that each tab is treated as a separate session??? It would be great
if this functionality would be easily turned on and off

Many Thanks

Andy