Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > The dirty secret of new computers. READ

The dirty secret of new computers. READ

timgodsil@gmail.com

Joe buys a new computer.
Joe sez This runs really quiet.
Joe's computer burnt up
Joe cried
Joe bought a new computer
Joe installed speedfan 4.32
Joe's computer didnt burn up

Speed Fan is a program where you can monitor the tempureature of your
pc and set the fan speed SET THE FAN Speed! I installed it on my
computer and it lowered my motherboard 15 degres! Save your copmuter!
google speedfan 4.32 !