Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sonic MyDvd Lite behaving badly

Sonic MyDvd Lite behaving badly

t8769

Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes up,
askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
folder.

I can't find any way to stop this.

Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1

Any clues?

I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
no luck.

Thanks

olfart

"t8769" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes up,
> askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
> folder.
>
> I can't find any way to stop this.
>
> Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
>
> Any clues?
>

> I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
> open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
> no luck.
>

> Thanks

Junk it and get a decent program. Lite versions are made to ask for updates
so you'll buy them.
You might see if it's in startup and disable it

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

t8769 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes up,
>askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
>folder.
>
>I can't find any way to stop this.

1) This is because your camera has an autorun.ini - delete or rename
it.

2) Hold the shift key down when you insert the camera this disables
the autorun.ini from running.

3) In Explorer right click on the camera and disable autorun or
autoplay

>Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
>
>Any clues?
>

>I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
>open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
>no luck.
>

>Thanks

Spam
http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/Isuzu.htm