Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Languages

Languages

Conor Fennell

Trying to write my Spanish language homework in Spanish using Spanish
accents, I now find that the date on my computer (a Dell 2400) has changed
from English to Spanish!
I can cope with that. But what really annoys me is that when I go to look at
music downloads on iTUNES, the list is now in Spanish too.
Can anyone advise me how I can change back to English?
Thanks a million.
Conor

Evan Platt

On Tue, 8 May 2007 18:23:58 +0100, "Conor Fennell"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Trying to write my Spanish language homework in Spanish using Spanish
>accents, I now find that the date on my computer (a Dell 2400) has changed
>from English to Spanish!
>I can cope with that. But what really annoys me is that when I go to look at
>music downloads on iTUNES, the list is now in Spanish too.
>Can anyone advise me how I can change back to English?

Whatever you did to put it in spanish, undo.

Did you go to the Windows Regional Settings?