Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Could anyone provide a sample on using System.Diagnostics.Process with Domain, UserName and Password specified?

Could anyone provide a sample on using System.Diagnostics.Process with Domain, UserName and Password specified?

Speech Lover

I am trying to find a sample from the Internet about invoking a command line
from .NET 2.0 by using System.Diagnostics.Process with Domain, UserName and
Password specified?
All samples I found so far are without UserName and Password specified.

thanks,
Speech Lover