Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday Humor

OT Monday Humor

TechGeekPro

On Aug 24, 2004 "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

> Somebody say Redneck Carnival???? Where??? Where???

Sorry. It's been postponed to due to scheduling conflicts with the "Mullet
Festival". We apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Tech "'Where's ma beer?' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Neil

babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

>> do you prefer developmentmentaly challenged?

> I prefer certifiable.

only becuase this is a certification NG right?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in
>

>>> do you prefer developmentmentaly challenged?

>> I prefer certifiable.
>>

> only becuase this is a certification NG right?

Well, one should at least attempt to be on-topic once in a while.

JaR
Drifting Thug

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns954FA375066E7plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> Well, one should at least attempt to be on-topic once in a while.

really? no way!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

OT: Monday Humor Kat MCSE 10 07-06-2004 06:49 PM
Humor: You might be a braindumper if... (MCSD version) Kael V. Dowdy MCSD 12 01-15-2004 12:04 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
OT: A little tiger humor KLXrider MCSE 1 10-10-2003 12:29 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM

Advertisments