Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday Humor

OT Monday Humor

>> me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...
>>

>Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have nothing to
>do with humanity. You're Canadian.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.
>
>Pathetic.

I wonder if either has ever thought about taking up ms certification
as a 'hobby'.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

thought of it? i thought the female was that retarded paisley chick, ha ha

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.

> >Pathetic.

> I wonder if either has ever thought about taking up ms certification
> as a 'hobby'.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>thought of it? i thought the female was that retarded paisley chick, ha ha

PoTD

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Brian

"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote
> Pathetic.

Perhaps if it wasn't for the fact that they are both disabled.

>> Pathetic.
>
>Perhaps if it wasn't for the fact that they are both disabled.

very true, sure glad I'm not disabled.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

babbling on and on again "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> thought of it? i thought the female was that retarded paisley chick,
> ha ha

She has an oxygen tank?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> very true, sure glad I'm not disabled.

do you prefer developmentmentaly challenged?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

sure glad i dont shop walmart

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Pathetic.

> >Perhaps if it wasn't for the fact that they are both disabled.

> very true, sure glad I'm not disabled.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Doom

news:Xns954F7936720D3neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> very true, sure glad I'm not disabled.

> do you prefer developmentmentaly challenged?

I think handicapable is the proper term.

OT: Monday Humor Kat MCSE 10 07-06-2004 06:49 PM
Humor: You might be a braindumper if... (MCSD version) Kael V. Dowdy MCSD 12 01-15-2004 12:04 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
OT: A little tiger humor KLXrider MCSE 1 10-10-2003 12:29 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM

Advertisments