Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday Humor

Reply
Thread Tools

OT Monday Humor

 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
> in news:#$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
>> of the human race.

>
> me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...
>
>


I wud like to be a member of this human race. pls send details.

rgds;
cobol (aka loyola, wongh, et al)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
On Aug 23, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.


Pathetic.

--
Tech "Wal-Marts Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
> in news:uQl4#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> You're Canadian.

>
> right, forgot to mention that the human race is over and we won the
> race...


So sorry. Title was revoked after tests revealed entire country was stoned
at the time.

JaR
Judge Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns954EA0117D5B8neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
> in news:uQl4#(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have
> > nothing to do with humanity.

>
> Isn't it nice to have friends:
> Friendship Promise


I kid because I love.

--

KB - MCNGP "But not like that thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:Xns954E829BB9BFEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> So sorry. Title was revoked after tests revealed entire country was
> stoned at the time.
>


and yet...we don't care...man, a cookie would sound good about right now...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I kid because I love.


you better be drunk when you say those things...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:Xns954E81BE98995plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> spewed in news:#$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a
>>> member of the human race.

>>
>> me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human
>> race...
>>

>
> I wud like to be a member of this human race. pls send details.
>
> rgds;
> cobol (aka loyola, wongh, et al)


where can I find brain dumps for human race.
what is the passing score for human race.
who was the oldest human race.
..
..
..
and on and on and on....

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
On Aug 23, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> I kid because I love.


You only hurt the ones you love, so if I broke your heart last night, It's
because I love you most of all.

--
Tech "Romantic Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.
 
Reply With Quote
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
On Aug 23, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> Because you are my friend!


With friends like that, who needs enemies?

--
Tech "Your Buddy Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-23-2004
babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in
news:Xns954EA4E306429tgp@127.0.0.1:

> With friends like that, who needs enemies?


I thought that was "with friends like that, who needs enimas?"

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: Monday Humor Kat MCSE 10 07-06-2004 06:49 PM
Humor: You might be a braindumper if... (MCSD version) Kael V. Dowdy MCSD 12 01-15-2004 12:04 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
OT: A little tiger humor KLXrider MCSE 1 10-10-2003 12:29 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM



Advertisments