Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT Monday Humor

OT Monday Humor

Consultant

Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/2....ap/index.html

Enjoy
Consultant

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/2....ap/index.html
>

> Enjoy
> Consultant

Both, definately

Neil

babbling on and on again "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:umbL#(E-Mail Removed):

> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/2....ap/index.html
>

> Enjoy
> Consultant

"A garden center employee, Chuck Foruria, walked alongside Pat as she
rode her motorized shopping cart down the makeshift aisle, her oxygen
tank in the basket."

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

thanks a ton C! I have people looking in my office wondering what's up...
(work isn't supposed to be fun...)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:umbL%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not sure if this is funny or sad or both.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/08/2....ap/index.html

It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member of the
human race.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:#$(E-Mail Removed):

> It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
> of the human race.

me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns954E9CF50A414neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
> in news:#$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
> > of the human race.

> me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human race...

Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have nothing to
do with humanity. You're Canadian.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

molsonexpert

news:uQl4#(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns954E9CF50A414neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> > babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
> > in news:#$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > It's things like this that make ashamed and embarassed to be a member
> > > of the human race.

> > me too....I'm ashamed and embarassed you're a member of the human

race...

> Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have nothing to
> do with humanity. You're Canadian.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

foad, war-mogering slug.

steve.

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:uQl4#(E-Mail Removed):

> You're Canadian.

right, forgot to mention that the human race is over and we won the race...

thanks for coming in third...

--
Neil "dolphins take second place" MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> foad, war-mogering slug.
>
> steve.

Thank you. Toodles.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:uQl4#(E-Mail Removed):

> Why are you ashamed and embarassed for the human race? You have
> nothing to do with humanity.

Isn't it nice to have friends:
Friendship Promise

1. When you are sad -- I will help get you drunk and plot revenge against
the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why?, you may ask:
Because you are my friend!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

OT: Monday Humor Kat MCSE 10 07-06-2004 06:49 PM
Humor: You might be a braindumper if... (MCSD version) Kael V. Dowdy MCSD 12 01-15-2004 12:04 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
OT: A little tiger humor KLXrider MCSE 1 10-10-2003 12:29 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM

Advertisments