Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > can a DB2 DBA (Mainframes) become ORACLE/MSSQL DBA

can a DB2 DBA (Mainframes) become ORACLE/MSSQL DBA

LMPS

How tough is it for a DB2 DBA (Mainframes) to become ORACLE/MSSQL DBA.
after getting experience as DB2/ IMS DBA can he become ORACLE/MSSQL
DBA (non Mainframes).

I have a chance of becoming DB2 DBA (Mainframes). But I want to be a
DBA of both mainframes and non mainframes.

please give me your suggestions and ideas.

sarma

Mr. Arnold

"LMPS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> How tough is it for a DB2 DBA (Mainframes) to become ORACLE/MSSQL DBA.
> after getting experience as DB2/ IMS DBA can he become ORACLE/MSSQL
> DBA (non Mainframes).
>
> I have a chance of becoming DB2 DBA (Mainframes). But I want to be a
> DBA of both mainframes and non mainframes.
>
> please give me your suggestions and ideas.
>
> sarma

You're posting to the wrong NG. There are public NG(s) for Oracel and MS SQL
Server where you should be making the post, look for the NG(s).