Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I need to download testkings for mcse

I need to download testkings for mcse

Random Guy

I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings to
study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

catwalker63

"Random Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:mkdWc.42600$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com:

> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find
> testkings to study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download
> testkings

!!!!!!! A S S F U C K E R !!!!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

Chun Wong

I am sure you can download from http://www.testkings.com/

"Random Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mkdWc.42600$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...

> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings

> study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

Ken Briscoe

"Random Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mkdWc.42600$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...

> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings

> study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

You enjoy choking on nines.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

"Chun Wong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#HHU8jOiEHA.712
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> I am sure you can download from http://www.testkings.com/
>

> "Random Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mkdWc.42600$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com...
>>

>> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find testkings

>> study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download testkings

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Marin Kostov wrote:
> TestKing = BrainDumb.
> So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
> possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
> will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
> Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
> these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
> You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
> zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
> hand-on training.
> So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
> Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
> experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
> so on.

The man speaks much wisdom.

catwalker63

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Marin Kostov wrote:
>> TestKing = BrainDumb.
>> So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
>> possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
>> will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
>> Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
>> these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
>> You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
>> zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
>> hand-on training.
>> So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
>> Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
>> experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
>> so on.

> The man speaks much wisdom.

He does indeed.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP

"I don't want one of those systems based on the cellulite processor."

Neil

babbling on and on again FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Marin Kostov wrote:
>> TestKing = BrainDumb.
>> So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and
>> possible answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you
>> will need to troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network
>> Administrator's related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete
>> these tasks. Why? Because you will NOT have any real-world experience.
>> You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have
>> zero flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior
>> hand-on training.
>> So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of
>> Windows 2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that
>> experience is 1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and
>> so on.

> The man speaks much wisdom.

you know damn right!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again "Random Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:mkdWc.42600$(E-Mail Removed). cable.rogers.com:

> I can get a job when I pass the exam and all I need is to find
> testkings to study. Please sir be gentle and show me how to download
> testkings

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(well you could be an a$$fsker, but I think yer a troll)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Marin Kostov

TestKing = BrainDumb.
So... when you read them, you will memorize some questions and possible
answers. But... When you face real IT problems, when you will need to
troubleshoot logons, users, computers and other Network Administrator's
related issues, you will NOT BE ABLE to complete these tasks. Why? Because
you will NOT have any real-world experience.
You could be excellent aircraft pilot by the book, but if you have zero
flight hours, you will crash if you try to fly without any prior hand-on
training.
So... don't be a ass***! Get a computer, install trial version of Windows
2003 server, practice with it, read the Help file... and that experience is
1000 times better than any Test King, Actual Test and so on.

--
Marin Kostov
Microsoft Office XP Master Instructor

TESTKINGS!! HUGE! COLLECTION 349 PDF'S (700MB) ON CDROM 12.95 PPD. aa2003@cox.net Microsoft Certification 0 09-20-2005 03:07 PM
FS: HUGE COLLECTION OF TESTKINGS! OVER 225 PDFs, 450MB CDROM, $8 + FREE SHIPPING aa2003@cox.net MCSE 23 08-10-2005 08:03 PM
All you guys talk about testkings Random Guy MCSE 11 08-23-2004 05:12 PM
Testkings + 70-216 Samuel MCSE 5 09-14-2003 12:55 AM
Microsoft 071-297 Beta Test - What TestKings to study Aeden MCSE 4 07-21-2003 08:58 PM

Advertisments