Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Text marked do not check spelling or grammar was skipped."

"Text marked do not check spelling or grammar was skipped."

flamestar

It seems not one knows about this function. This has nothing to do
with when a user says to ignore a selling. Recheck document does not
help.

"Text marked do not check spelling or grammar was skipped."

I downloaded software to reveal codes but I can't fine anything. Maybe
I'll delete all codes?

I converted the document to text and back to Word and more errors come
up but thje formatting is ruined.