Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wow...he wrote back

wow...he wrote back

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

philo wrote:
> The other day I posted here about how I "killed" a poetry publication
> entitled "The Exquisite Corpse"
>
> Just for laughs...I sent the body of my entire post off the the editior of
> the publication...
>
> He got a kick out of it and told me he's hopping to bring the "Corpse" back
> to life as an on-line publication...
>
> If he does...he'll use my letter to kick it off!
>

> Finally I'm going to be very famous!!!
>
> You guys can start sending the money now

Wrong way around, rich, famous people gotta send us money.

philo

The other day I posted here about how I "killed" a poetry publication
entitled "The Exquisite Corpse"

Just for laughs...I sent the body of my entire post off the the editior of
the publication...

He got a kick out of it and told me he's hopping to bring the "Corpse" back
to life as an on-line publication...

If he does...he'll use my letter to kick it off!

Finally I'm going to be very famous!!!

You guys can start sending the money now

DemoDisk

"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...

> philo wrote:

> > Finally I'm going to be very famous!!!
> >
> > You guys can start sending the money now

> Wrong way around, rich, famous people gotta send us money.

I like that better.

Help me, a friend of mine wrote a program in C# and I wrote the sameprogram in C..His is faster than mine on the same machine...How Come ? c C Programming 43 12-15-2007 01:01 PM
ASP.NET Game I wrote... Saul ASP .Net 6 05-02-2005 08:20 AM
I wrote my own Java in BASIC ! ! ! Hans-Marc Olsen Java 11 11-27-2004 04:11 AM
Custom '~ wrote' messages in news pomasl Firefox 2 08-28-2004 06:21 PM
poem i wrote philo Computer Support 0 08-20-2003 12:08 AM

Advertisments