Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless connection

wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?YmVydDc3NjM=?=

I hooked up a wireless home network using this laptop initially. When I
disconnected the ethernet cable the laptop can't connect to the network
wirelessly. When I click on the "view available wireless networks" it says
that "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection."

Other laptops in the house connect fine. This one has an internal wireless
that worked fine before we moved. Any suggestions???

Thanks