Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get object from List bound to Grid

Get object from List bound to Grid

Microsoft

Using .Net 2.0. I have a List of objects bound to a ObjectDataSource which
is connected to a DataGridView. Everything displays properly but I am
having a problem retriving a selected object from the DataGridView it always
returns null. Could someone point me to an example, preferably C# on how to
do this correctly. I have been uanble to find an example.