Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How long is the mcse certificate valid?

How long is the mcse certificate valid?

erman

How long is the mcse certificate valid?
Is there a time limit for the certificate.
thank you
Erman Ulusoy

Try google'ing your question next time.
Here is your answer
http://www.microsoft.com/hk/train_cert/faq/default.mspx

Neil

babbling on and on again http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (erman) spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> How long is the mcse certificate valid?
> Is there a time limit for the certificate.
> thank you
> Erman Ulusoy

yes, if you have not achieved your MCSE by the end of this message you are
no longer eligible to obtain it. for further details you can GOOGLE FOR IT!

now kindly do the needful...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:9e3301c486e1$c511d3e0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Try google'ing your question next time.
> Here is your answer
> http://www.microsoft.com/hk/train_cert/faq/default.mspx

wat iz google?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

JaR

> babbling on and on again (E-Mail Removed) (erman) spewed in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> How long is the mcse certificate valid?
>> Is there a time limit for the certificate.
>> thank you
>> Erman Ulusoy
>>

> yes, if you have not achieved your MCSE by the end of this message you
> are no longer eligible to obtain it. for further details you can
> GOOGLE FOR IT!
>
> now kindly do the needful...

Down, then across...

JaR
Helpful Thug

Mitch S.

Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

--
Mitch S.
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+
"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns954B9E1497AE9rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:9e3301c486e1$c511d3e0
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Try google'ing your question next time.
>> Here is your answer
>> http://www.microsoft.com/hk/train_cert/faq/default.mspx

Neil

babbling on and on again "Mitch S." <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns954BA617A3B91neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again "Mitch S." <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Yeah Alex, I'll take stupid questions for $100.

> I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

<Connery>
$uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
</Connery>

TechGeekPro

On Aug 20, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> I'm sorry but you didn't answer in the form of a question...

That's twice tonight you beat me to a post.

--
Tech "Lagging Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Aug 20, 2004 "Mike T." blathered:

> <Connery>
> $uck it, Trebek. $uck it long, and $uck it hard.
> </Connery>

Sean Connery: "I'll take the rapists for $200."
Alex Trebek: "That's therapists, Mr. Connery."

Sean Connery: "The day is mine.........I'll take Famous Titties for $400."
Alex Trebek: "Mr. Connery, thats Famous Title, not titties." "D*MN!"

Sean Connery: "Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

--
Tech "SNL Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+