Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sorting bookmarks in FF 2.0+

Sorting bookmarks in FF 2.0+

Ronald Fischer

Does someone know whether an addon exists, which allows me easily
to sort the bookmarks in Firefox 2.0? The "sort bookmarks" extension
works only with old Firefox versions.

Ronald

--
Ronald Fischer <(E-Mail Removed)>

bryan

Why don't you just click on bokmarks, highlight an existing URL, right
click and select 'sort by name'?