Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridviews and horizontal scroll...

Gridviews and horizontal scroll...

trint

I have a 5 gridviews on one aspx page in c# that work like a java menu
as selections
are made by category. (The first one is on the left, as selections are
made the following 4 appear across the page.)
When the page gets wider (around the fourth gridview), I want the page
to automatically scroll to the end of the right side of the page, so
the user doesn't have to scroll it themselves.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

Gridviews and XML scenario Savvoulidis Iordanis ASP .Net 0 01-02-2009 11:59 PM
Table cells and Gridviews bob ASP .Net 1 12-07-2008 05:25 PM
Is having multiple gridviews and formviews on a single page a good practice? dan ASP .Net 0 04-17-2008 12:46 PM
problem with two gridviews and SelectedValue Bart ASP .Net 1 06-02-2007 12:00 PM
Calendars, gridviews and ObejctDataSources Eddie ASP .Net 0 07-11-2006 04:43 PM

Advertisments