Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Career in IT

Career in IT

Consultant

just another tool

news:Xns954BF15CBD672catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
>
> > Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
> > your answer is as stupid as the question.
> >
> > A Real Consultant MCNGP #01
> >

> Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
> history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
> Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
> up guys!!!
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
>
> "Need a Dial up for DOS. And also a Internet Explorer for DOS. Needs to
> run on a 286 with 4 MB RAM."

Consultant

pick another name to post under, be original

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
> your answer is as stupid as the question.
>
> A Real Consultant MCNGP #01
>
> "Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You're an idiot!
> > A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
> > saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
> > Troll
> >
> > "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
> > > to do anything related to computers?

>pick another name to post under, be original

but that would require initiative!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#bVjw8RiEHA.2664
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> just another tool

Home Depot Annual End of Season Clearence Sale.

Make room for the Fall stock.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Consultant

which is illogical

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >pick another name to post under, be original

> but that would require initiative!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>which is illogical

captain...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

warp speed mr sulu

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >which is illogical

> captain...
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>warp speed mr sulu

.... and hurry up with my sushi

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Laura A. Robinson

In article <Xns954C24C37F877rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>,
> > Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
> > history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
> > Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
> > up guys!!!

> every once in a while during ones travels - one comes upon a delussional
> individual who thinks they are Napoleon.

Ah, you've met one of my ex-bosses, I see.

Laura