Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Career in IT

Career in IT

Ben

news:Xns954B5F1289574plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
> > You're an idiot!
> > A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
> > saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
> > Troll
> >

> My my. Who had the MCNGP pliers last? I think we need them over here!
>
> JaR
> Warden Thug

Oi! Kinky!

Ben

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:frnVc.31109$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
> --
> Techie
> MCNGP #21
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
> > to do anything related to computers?

LOL

ME

any cert required?
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:frnVc.31109$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
> --
> Techie
> MCNGP #21
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
> > to do anything related to computers?

Neil

babbling on and on again "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> any cert required?

M.F.S.E.

Mainly floor scrubbing expert

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike T.

"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns954BAB725A43Dneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again "ME" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > any cert required?

> M.F.S.E.
>
> Mainly floor scrubbing expert

I am wanting to be MFSE. Are any br@indumps for that? Where can I go for
download?

Techie

6.45 Canadian an hour, and you are over qualified military boy

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:frnVc.31109$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
> --
> Techie
> MCNGP #21
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
>> to do anything related to computers?

A Real Consultant

Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
your answer is as stupid as the question.

A Real Consultant MCNGP #01

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You're an idiot!
> A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
> saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
> Troll
>
> "Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
> > to do anything related to computers?

catwalker63

"A Real Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in

> Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
> your answer is as stupid as the question.
>
> A Real Consultant MCNGP #01

Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
up guys!!!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Need a Dial up for DOS. And also a Internet Explorer for DOS. Needs to
run on a 286 with 4 MB RAM."

Rowdy Yates

catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns954BF15CBD672catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
> history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
> Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
> up guys!!!

every once in a while during ones travels - one comes upon a delussional
individual who thinks they are Napoleon.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Ben

JaR, I think your pliers are needed over here!