Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > M.TECH or PHD in Computer science

M.TECH or PHD in Computer science

LMPS

Hi all,

Please let me know the information about the universities which offer
M.TECH or PHD in Computer science through distance education.

I have 5 years of IT experience. But don't have GATE or NET.

Thanks.
sarma