Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Hey, which one of you was it?

Hey, which one of you was it?

Laura A. Robinson

IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?

Laura

TechGeekPro

On Aug 19, 2004 "Laura A. Robinson" blathered:

> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
>
> Laura

I don't know, but I am.

--
Tech "Displaced Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Laura A. Robinson wrote:
> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
>
> Laura

If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay you?

--
Fris "Back to work..." beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Keyboard Cowboy

Why? did I get a job offer?

Rowdy Yates

Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
>
> Laura

job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

babbling on and on again =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> If it means I would get to work with you, how much would I have to pay
> you?

I'm with him...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:Xns954AA7EA2FA96rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> job hunting! you mean like a "real" job?

don't do it Rowdy....it's a trap...she will actually make you *gasp* _work_

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(Neil said a four letter word)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

> On Aug 19, 2004 "Laura A. Robinson" blathered:
>
>> IIRC, one of the MCNGP folks was job hunting. Who was that?
>>
>> Laura

> I don't know, but I am.

Me too!

--
Catwalker
aka chffl srrg

"I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

Neil

babbling on and on again catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:Xns954A8EC574068catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:

> Me too!

commute to NYC would be a killer for you

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Keyboard Cowboy

And what do you mean "IIRC"???? As if you could be
wrong??? (unless, of course, there was a programming
glitch)