Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

OT: My New Beer Drinking Buddy

molsonexpert

Being an expert at a certain Canadian brand, maybe some Americans out there
can tell me if this brand is any good. Not that I would change - - I do have
my loyalties.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew...591387-ap.html

http://tinyurl.com/5hdxl

steve.

Jtyc

> Being an expert at a certain Canadian brand, maybe some Americans out
there
> can tell me if this brand is any good. Not that I would change - - I do

have
> my loyalties.

Hamm's!!!

No one cares. How about posting about the topic which is
Training and certification!

ap.html

>http://tinyurl.com/5hdxl
>
>steve.
>

>.

JaR

molsonexpert wrote:

> Being an expert at a certain Canadian brand, maybe some Americans out there
> can tell me if this brand is any good. Not that I would change - - I do have
> my loyalties.
>
> http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew...591387-ap.html
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5hdxl
>
> steve.

What little taste it does have is lousy.

F'n yellow fizzy-water.

Kinda like Bud, only crappier.

JaR
Brewer Thug

Mitch S.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:21ae01c48613$adb509c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No one cares. How about posting about the topic which is
> Training and certification!

How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem to
upset you.
--
Mitch S.
MCSA, CCNA, A+, Net+

Brian

"Mitch S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem to
> upset you.

I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.

Mike T.

"Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mitch S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > How's about you quit yer bitchin and stop reading OT posts as they seem

> > upset you.

> I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

Neil

babbling on and on again "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to rush you.
>>

> GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

***YAWN***

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns954AA903AD847neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

> ***YAWN***

fellas, i get the distinct feeling that neither one of you is straining. not
even a bit.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Mike T.

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:u%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns954AA903AD847neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> > >
> > > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

> > ***YAWN***
> >

> fellas, i get the distinct feeling that neither one of you is straining.

not
> even a bit.

It's almost 11pm here. I'm too tired to strain.