Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Can any one tell me how to add a keypad on this Java ATM?

Can any one tell me how to add a keypad on this Java ATM?

Tianyi Chen

I have problem with adding keypad on my Java ATM program, below is the
source code.

http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
transaction histories.

Andrew Thompson

Tianyi Chen wrote:
>I have problem with adding keypad on my Java ATM program, below is the
>source code.
>
>http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

I do not have a program that can open RAR files.
Why not ZIP them? Note though, that if the source
is 16Kb zipped, I doubt most people will go to the effort
of exanding it, compiling it, and hunting through it to find
the places that need changing.

That being said, this Calculator has a simple keypad.
<http://www.physci.org/codes/Calculator/Calculator.java>
Though you might need to convert it to Swing.

>And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
>transaction histories.

Use a LinkedList or ArrayList, create an object of
each Transaction, add new ones to the end, then
remove old ones from the front.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Tianyi Chen

Thank you for you reply and suggestion.

But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
write by me,

I just modified it to fit most require. And I'm just a Java beginner,
so don't know much about it.

Here's the ZIP format. It's only 24KB. http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.zip

Thank you for your help.

On May 7, 3:00 am, "Andrew Thompson" <u32984@uwe> wrote:
> Tianyi Chen wrote:
> >I have problem with adding keypad on my Java ATM program, below is the
> >source code.

> >http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

> I do not have a program that can open RAR files.
> Why not ZIP them? Note though, that if the source
> is 16Kb zipped, I doubt most people will go to the effort
> of exanding it, compiling it, and hunting through it to find
> the places that need changing.
>
> That being said, this Calculator has a simple keypad.
> <http://www.physci.org/codes/Calculator/Calculator.java>
> Though you might need to convert it to Swing.
>
> >And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
> >transaction histories.

> Use a LinkedList or ArrayList, create an object of
> each Transaction, add new ones to the end, then
> remove old ones from the front.
>
> --
> Andrew Thompsonhttp://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Andrew Thompson

Tianyi Chen wrote:
..
>...I really need someone to add it for me, ...

In that case - you really need a consultant.
This is a discussion forum, not a help desk.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

Greg R. Broderick

Tianyi Chen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1178595213.143218.33490
@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
> write by me,

How much are you willing to pay for this contract programming job?

Regards

Greg R. Broderick http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

A. Top posters.