Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Pop Up

Pop Up

Jon Nobody

I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
Any Ideas

Thanks

Leonidas Jones

Jon Nobody wrote:
> I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
> started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
> comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
> few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
> started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
> Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
> Any Ideas
>
> Thanks

I don't get this, so you are probably right, Start FF in Safe Mode, and
see if the problem goes away. If it doe4s, you have to find the problem
extension.

Lee

On May 6, 4:43 pm, Jon Nobody <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
> started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
> comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
> few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
> started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
> Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
> Any Ideas
>
> Thanks

a popup that displayes the ID and Menu command? Sorry, never heard of
that. Can you post a screen shot so we can see what you're talking
about? Thanks

Jon Nobody

Jon Nobody wrote:
> I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
> started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
> comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
> few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
> started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
> Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
> Any Ideas
>
> Thanks

I found that it was not happening in Safe Mode so I reset back to
default settings and it went away what caused it is anybody guess but
it is gone now thanks for the help