Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > CSS Adaptor SelectedNodeChanged event not firing

CSS Adaptor SelectedNodeChanged event not firing

Chris

I am using CSS adaptors. When I use enen the most basic treeview the
SelectedNodeChanged does not fire. Can anyone help, I am totally stuck. I
need to use the CSS adaptors to make the site accessible and compliant etc.
Here is some sample code. When I put the exact code in a non CSS adaptor
website, it works.

<asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server">
<Nodes>
<asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test">
<asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test"></asp:TreeNode>
</asp:TreeNode>
<asp:TreeNode Text="Test" Value="Test"></asp:TreeNode>
</Nodes>
</asp:TreeView>

Protected Sub TreeView1_SelectedNodeChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles TreeView1.SelectedNodeChanged
Response.Write("test")
End Sub