Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Bluetooth Headset compatability

Bluetooth Headset compatability

=?Utf-8?B?dGFtYnJvc2U=?=

I have a Motorola H-500 bluetooth headset that I normally use with my cell
phone.
I would like to use it to make Skype calls instead of the wired earphones
and mic currently in use.
So I purchased a bluetooth adapter that plugs into a USB port. My computer
is recognized and the cell phone is recognized as a modem but not the H-500.
Any suggestions on how I can get this to work?