Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ALIENS?

ALIENS?

Christopher Syn

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
just
outside Roswell, New Mexico.

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up
by the
U.S. Air Force and the US government.

However, what you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948,
exactly nine
months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald
Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan
Quyale
were all born.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

Flatline

haha funny

Blinky the Shark

Christopher Syn wrote:
> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
> just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

I was born 13 days prior to that.

I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...

--
Blinky T. "reporting this conversation to the mother ship" Shark
Killing all posts from Google Groups

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Christopher Syn wrote:
>> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
>> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
>> just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

> I was born 13 days prior to that.
>
> I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...

I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
%> ).
bw..

Blinky the Shark

meerkat wrote:

> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Christopher Syn wrote:
>>> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
>>> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
>>> just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

>> I was born 13 days prior to that.
>>
>> I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...
>>

> I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
> %> ).
> bw..

When traveling through the galaxy, always have your towel and sharp
teeth. The dorsal fin is optional but recommended, along with the
sports suspension package and the Galactic Positioning System unit.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> meerkat wrote:
>>
>> "Blinky the Shark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>
>>> I was born 13 days prior to that.
>>>
>>> I may have been part of the *first* expeditionary unit...
>>>

>> I wondered about your dorsal fin, and those sharp teeth.
>> %> ).
>> bw..

> When traveling through the galaxy, always have your towel and sharp
> teeth. The dorsal fin is optional but recommended, along with the
> sports suspension package and the Galactic Positioning System unit.

I could do with the GPS, `cos I never know where the
hell I am <g>.
Life`s just one 75 year blur.
And my teeth are just like the stars....they.. (well you know
the rest).
bw..

philo

"Christopher Syn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VXm%h.73$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an
> unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep ranch
> just
> outside Roswell, New Mexico.
>
> This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up
> by the
> U.S. Air Force and the US government.
>
> However, what you may NOT know that in the month of March 1948,
> exactly nine
> months after that historic day, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald
> Rumsfield, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Condolezza Rice, and Dan
> Quyale
> were all born.
>
> See what happens when aliens breed with sheep?

baaaa humbug

chuckieŽ

Funny, but totally untrue. A complete fabrication. In fact, Al Gore is the
ONLY one born in March, 1948...