Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Easy Photoshop Video Tutorials For Digital Photographers

Easy Photoshop Video Tutorials For Digital Photographers

dklpsxyckgkw@yahoo.com

These videos make learning Photoshop so incredibly easy! If you are
new to Photoshop, you will be simply amazed at the speed that you will
be able to master these techniques!
You will also be learning the uses of layers, filters, blending
options, levels, history brush, history palette, lighting effects,
masks, extractions, etc, etc.
http://psvideotutor.blogspot.com/#

John McWilliams

> These videos make learning Photoshop so incredibly easy! If you are
> new to Photoshop, you will be simply amazed at the speed that you will
> be able to master these techniques!

For $47...... moneyback guaranteed. But no way to tell if any of them
are worth even downloading. No samples that I saw.

--
john mcwilliams