Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > larning mor about mcsa 2003

larning mor about mcsa 2003

Neil

babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> I won't wear underwire. D@mned uncomfortable.

> I concur.

how's that Bro fitting?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns954ADB3426C03neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> babbling on and on again catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)>
> spewed in news:Xns954A9A19048BCcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136:
>
>> I won't wear underwire. D@mned uncomfortable.

> what are you wearing???

r u a little commando?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Rowdy Yates

"Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> I won't wear underwire. D@mned uncomfortable.

> I concur.

commandos. yuck.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Consultant

its a manziere

news:Xns954ADB443B87Eneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >> I won't wear underwire. D@mned uncomfortable.

> > I concur.

> how's that Bro fitting?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
>
> When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
> his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:Xns954B109590E5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> r u a little commando?

when I go commando its BIG

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:Xns954BA6AED2E70neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)>

spewed
> in news:Xns954B109590E5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
>
> > r u a little commando?

> when I go commando its BIG

Thanks for sharing, Neil, but I get the feeling that although Rowdy replied
to your message, he wasn't talking to you.

*image scrub*

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for sharing, Neil, but I get the feeling that although Rowdy
> replied to your message, he wasn't talking to you.

Then he should be a little more specific when replying to my posts...

Besides, I thought the world should know...

--
Neil MCNGP #30