Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > larning mor about mcsa 2003

larning mor about mcsa 2003

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> Methinks that was the real C.

Nope, it wasn't.

--
Tech "I Know Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Ken Briscoe

> On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
>
> > Methinks that was the real C.

> Nope, it wasn't.

How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
>>
>> > Methinks that was the real C.

>> Nope, it wasn't.

> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

Yeah, that came from C's domain.

Consultant

tis i

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
> >
> > > Methinks that was the real C.

> > Nope, it wasn't.

> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Doom

Drinks are on me. C's back (and I know that's him cause he top posted)
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> tis i
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

>> > Nope, it wasn't.

>> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
>>
>> --
>>
>> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>>
>> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

Rowdy Yates

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#tP7EfThEHA.592
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> tis i
>
> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

>> > Nope, it wasn't.

>> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
>>
>> --
>>
>> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>>
>> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

back with a vengence!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?

Oops! I was looking at the wrong header line. I beg a thousand apologies.

--
Tech "Imperfest Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

> tis i

Sorry. If I knew it was really you I would have said "fcuk off asshloe".

--
Tech "Insulting Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Doom" blathered:

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Aug 18, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

>>> Nope, it wasn't.

>> How do you explain the headers, smarty pants?
>>

> Yeah, that came from C's domain.

Have mercy upon me, O God. According to thy lovingkindness; according unto
the multitude of thy tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me
thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I
acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me. Against thee,
thee only, have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight, that thou
mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, thou desireth truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden parts
thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be
clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and
gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken my rejoice. Hide thy face
from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart,
O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy
presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of
thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach
transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. Deliver
me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue
shall sing aloud of thy righteousness. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my
mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desireth not sacrifice; else
would I give it; thou delightest not in a broken spirit; a broken and a
contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Do good in thy good pleasure
unto Zion; build thou the walls of Jerusalem. Then shalt thou be pleased
with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and with whole
burnt offering; then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar. [Psalm 51]

Thank you. Thank you and God bless you.

--
Tech "'I have sinned!' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> tis i

How can I be sure this isn't really William Shatner?