Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > larning mor about mcsa 2003

larning mor about mcsa 2003

=?Utf-8?B?ZXlhZCBhYnUgenVoYWly?=

i need help about support for mcse 2003

Mike T.

"eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i need help about support for mcse 2003

I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can provide
sufficient support for MCSEs.

Mike T

Ken Briscoe

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu (E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i need help about support for mcse 2003

> I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
> neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can

provide
> sufficient support for MCSEs.
>
> Mike T

You're doing well, Mike.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in
news:u$(E-Mail Removed):

> "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu (E-Mail Removed)> schrieb
> im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> i need help about support for mcse 2003

> I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress
> that's neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes
> can provide sufficient support for MCSEs.
>
> Mike T

don't forget the nice fluffy tiolet seat.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Mike T.

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu (E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
> > Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > i need help about support for mcse 2003

> > I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
> > neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can

> provide
> > sufficient support for MCSEs.
> >
> > Mike T

> You're doing well, Mike.

Aw, shucks *feels all proud and stuff*

Mike T

Consultant

don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "eyad abu zuhair" <eyad abu (E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
> Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i need help about support for mcse 2003

> I've found that a sturdy, ergonomically correct chair, a mattress that's
> neither too hard nor too soft, and a good quality pair of shoes can

provide
> sufficient support for MCSEs.
>
> Mike T

TechGeekPro

On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

**** off prick.

--
Tech "The Real Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Brian

The MCSA group is that way ----------------->

There you will find other more helpful and probably cynical individuals who
will tell you as they have told the other thousand before you in the last
month who asked this question to look on the feakin' Microsoft site.

You also need to fix your "e" key and your shift key.

Brian
Cynical, but not certified.

Consultant

very well

> On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
>
> > don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

> **** off prick.
>
> --
> Tech "The Real Geek" Pro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

Ken Briscoe

> On Aug 18, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:
>
> > don't forget the cardigan sweater, server rooms can get quite chilly

> **** off prick.

Methinks that was the real C.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26