Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I fear for my country and my people.

I fear for my country and my people.

OKC Computers

I remember when cartoons were fun to watch...tom & jerry, Elmer fud
and bugs bunny..lol

I remember when I used to be free to go anywhere I wanted; I rode my
bike all over town, worry free and undisturbed. I remember my mother
teaching me values and manners...my father discipline and respect,
sometimes with a cold hand.

I remember I always felt a sense of awe, wonder and pride when I stood
up in class to pledge my allegiance to MY country......America.

I remember when I could go to school; tease & get teased... fight with
bullies or anyone that dared to fight. I almost always won, sometimes
I lost.... I remember making the best friends I have ever known that way...
mutual respect and understanding was usually the result.
I remember when I could be a kid.

I Remember when whites and blacks where learning to accept each other,
I admit it wasn't always easy. Our differences and cultures were hard
to understand. I remember getting in a fight one time, one of me
against 3 bigger kids (I was always the runt)... Shaw, a bigger black
kid pulled 2 of those boys off me..fought them as hard as I wanted to.
I remember my shock...disbelief and gratitude. I will always remember
his courage and heart.

I miss those days. I miss a simple time in a simple life where we were
not burdened with fear, war and even a government as corrupt as the
day is long.

We have a new fear that I don't believe many AMERICANS realize.
Obviously I am open minded...not the type to hate for no reason. I am
human, and these days my heart is troubled. We all, white and black,
have a new threat. They are crossing our borders and in a matter of
months they will have a free pass to do so at will, our government
will ensure that...to ensure those "minority votes". This is not about
race...it is about protecting YOUR quality of life, YOUR right to ensure
fair wages that YOU can live on and feed YOUR families. God knows each
of you that read this likely live week to week, as I do.

We have many differences and it has taken this long for "us" to come
to an acceptance of each other. Many tears, bloodshed and time have
taught us that we can live together. But can we do it again, knowing
that this new threat... a people that wish to change our laws, our
language and our cultures to conform to their wishes, has no intention
of ever respecting our nation and people?
I could easily predict the future. Anyone can. It's really sad.... My
heart cries for change. I, like you work hard to be successful,
comfortable and secure. It's about to get a lot harder.
The companies and corporations will raise prices on most all goods...
slowly at first. This is how they will "balance" the wages vs. profits
to ensure cheap labor. Our leaders will give them our rights, the
rights that our ancestors have fought and died for. Now, in Vain.

Over the next decade they will begin to obtain key positions in
government office, never forgetting where they came from or the hatred
they harbor for our people. Immigration reform will likely go through.
If so; The 20 MILLION illegal's in our country will quickly rise to
record numbers. Even for those that do "touch back" they will return...
with sisters, brothers, friends and more family. It's estimated that
at the CURRENT rate of immigration there will be over 50 MILLION
Hispanic immigrants in America by 2050. That does not reflect the real
numbers due to new laws that are about to be passed. It WILL be much,
much higher.

How can people in this nation remain ignorant to this obvious danger
to our freedom, laws and quality of life? Do they not know that this
people, Hispanic/mexicans, do not respect our way of life and hold a
deep hatred for all of us that goes back hundreds of years? We
conquered them in war for God's sake! And now we will let them overrun
our country, create and break our laws at will, steal the identities
of working Americans and our incompetent leaders then give them a free
pass to citizenship?

Traitors.

If you have listened to me and read this far, thank you. I am an
American citizen. My ancestors migrated here around 1910-1920 from
Germany and Holland. I realize and respect that this country was
founded by immigrants. But those immigrants built a great nation of
principles, values and laws that were designed to protect all of us
from persecution because of our religious beliefs and tyrant
governments for generations to come.
mexicans are not being persecuted by anyone. They are taking advantage
of a countries political weakness to gain a foothold in the interest
of their people, their culture and their future. They have, time and
again, proved they have no regard for our laws, rights and freedoms.
I know not everyone will agree with what I have to say, and you know
what? TOUGH. I care about our people, white and black. WE built this
country together, with the blood and tears of generations of our
people. This is our land and we MUST NOW FIGHT TOGETHER.
We must now ALL stand up and say NO MORE. If you agree with the
fundamental principle of what I say; voice it wherever you go and
however you can. If they call you racist; say so what. If they say you
hate; say you just care. Post this online, blogs, forums and email. If
God has given you a position of power, maybe management or office; be
THE ONE that says what everyone else feels, but is afraid to say. We
will all support you and respect your courage and heart.

I want to get a movement started. I want change. I want for our
government to stop spending BILLIONS of our dollars on useless wars
and programs that do not benefit neglected and disadvantaged
Americans. I want for poverty to end before we ever again think about
opening our borders. I want all of us to know what "quality of life"
really means. We can, if each of us has the courage to just say NO
MORE.

I know that as a small business owner I am not going to make a lot of
friends...so what. There are more of US than there are of you. And WE
will fight for our country again. We only wish to do it without war or
force; we have far more to lose than you. This is our land and we must
have the courage to stand up and persuade our leaders to put Americans
first again , or else I fear there will be great bloodshed in America.
http://www.myspace.com/americans_first

Old Gringo

On Or About 6 May 2007 02:04:59 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, OKC Computers Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> I remember when cartoons were fun to watch...tom & jerry, Elmer fud
> and bugs bunny..lol

<sniped> only because of length.

The American people have been given to many freedoms by their
government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
so have her people.

--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Old Gringo

On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 14:36:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> On Sun, 6 May 2007 07:23:26 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
> intelligible, but instead wrote :
>
>>On Or About 6 May 2007 02:04:59 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
>>Thinking Twice, OKC Computers Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>>The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> I remember when cartoons were fun to watch...tom & jerry, Elmer fud
>>> and bugs bunny..lol

>><sniped> only because of length.
>>
>>The American people have been given to many freedoms by their
>>government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
>>themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
>>so have her people.

> Just so we're clear. Are you saying the American people have been
> 'given /too/ many freedoms by their government'?

Too many. Yes. Sorry on spelling.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
5/6/2007 2:09:58 PM CST

Frosty

On Sun, 6 May 2007 07:23:26 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
intelligible, but instead wrote :

>On Or About 6 May 2007 02:04:59 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
>Thinking Twice, OKC Computers Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> I remember when cartoons were fun to watch...tom & jerry, Elmer fud
>> and bugs bunny..lol

><sniped> only because of length.
>
>The American people have been given to many freedoms by their
>government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
>themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
>so have her people.

Just so we're clear. Are you saying the American people have been
'given /too/ many freedoms by their government'?

crest

I seldom read this NG and very seldom post but I agree with you. As a
nation we have delegated too many 'freedoms' to people who think it gives
them the right to do as they please, to force others to comply with insane
positions and requirements. For instance: It has become politically correct
to place those who smoke as second class citizens. I do not smoke but to
cite and fine someone or to even jail a person who lights up near a psycho
who calls the cops is incredible but it's the law here in Arizona where such
has already happened. Take seatbelt laws. My habit is to buckle up every
time without thinking about it. It is a purely personal choice for a
seatbelt only protects the person wearing it. I believe I should have the
choice of doing so without being cited and/or going to jail for refusing but
the law is established and those who are cited for not doing so can
ultimately be jailed merely because he elected to disregard a personal
safety device, never endangering the safety of others.

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Or About 6 May 2007 02:04:59 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
> Thinking Twice, OKC Computers Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> I remember when cartoons were fun to watch...tom & jerry, Elmer fud
>> and bugs bunny..lol

> <sniped> only because of length.
>
> The American people have been given to many freedoms by their
> government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
> themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
> so have her people.
>
> --
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
> 5/6/2007 7:18:47 AM CST

Old Gringo

On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 17:19:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:10:38 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
> intelligible, but instead wrote :
>
>>On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 14:36:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>>Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> On Sun, 6 May 2007 07:23:26 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
>>> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something

>>> Just so we're clear. Are you saying the American people have been
>>> 'given /too/ many freedoms by their government'?

>>Too many. Yes. Sorry on spelling.

> No problem.
> Do you honestly believe people get their rights FROM government?

The freedom of choice is now Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's.
<g> Now so under control, very few realize that.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
5/6/2007 4:38:38 PM CST

Frosty

On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:10:38 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
intelligible, but instead wrote :

>On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 14:36:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> On Sun, 6 May 2007 07:23:26 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
>> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
>> intelligible, but instead wrote :
>>
>>>On Or About 6 May 2007 02:04:59 -0700, Without Any Hesitation Or
>>>Thinking Twice, OKC Computers Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
>>>The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

>>><sniped> only because of length.
>>>
>>>The American people have been given to many freedoms by their
>>>government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
>>>themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
>>>so have her people.

>> Just so we're clear. Are you saying the American people have been
>> 'given /too/ many freedoms by their government'?

>Too many. Yes. Sorry on spelling.

No problem.
Do you honestly believe people get their rights FROM government?

Old Gringo

On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 19:48:34 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> On Sun, 06 May 2007 21:43:52 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old Gringo
> <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something intelligible,
> but instead wrote :
>
>>On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 17:19:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>>Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:10:38 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
>>> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something

>>> No problem.
>>> Do you honestly believe people get their rights FROM government?

>>The freedom of choice is now Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's.
>><g> Now so under control, very few realize that.

> Be that as it may, you have it backwards as to where rights come from.
> Government's (are supposed to) get their rights FROM the governed, or
> at least that was the idea of a group of men we call "founders."
> As far as I'm concerned, I get my rights from God, and government
> exists at my whim and fancy.
> Fat lot of good that would do me sitting in a jail cell in Cuba, but
> still...

LOL You are confusing me. What I said and what you think I sad are
different. <g>
*"People have been given to many freedoms by their
government, and rely on them to make decisions they should be making
themselves. Not only has the government of the US gone to hell, but
so have her people."*

--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
5/6/2007 6:40:38 PM CST

Frosty

but instead wrote :

>On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 17:19:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>
>> On Sun, 6 May 2007 14:10:38 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Old
>> Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)>, intended to write something
>> intelligible, but instead wrote :
>>
>>>On Or About Sun, 06 May 2007 14:36:59 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
>>>Or Thinking Twice, Frosty Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>>>Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

>>>Too many. Yes. Sorry on spelling.

>> No problem.
>> Do you honestly believe people get their rights FROM government?

>The freedom of choice is now Wendy's, Burger King, and McDonald's.
><g> Now so under control, very few realize that.

Be that as it may, you have it backwards as to where rights come from.
Government's (are supposed to) get their rights FROM the governed, or
at least that was the idea of a group of men we call "founders."
As far as I'm concerned, I get my rights from God, and government
exists at my whim and fancy.
Fat lot of good that would do me sitting in a jail cell in Cuba, but
still...

Aardvark

On Sun, 06 May 2007 13:51:13 -0700, crest wrote:

> laws. My habit is to buckle up every time without thinking about it. It
> is a purely personal choice for a seatbelt only protects the person
> wearing it. I believe I should have the choice of doing so without being
> cited and/or going to jail for refusing but the law is established and
> those who are cited for not doing so can ultimately be jailed merely
> because he elected to disregard a personal safety device, never
> endangering the safety of others.

So if you had a head-on collision and the passenger in the seat behind
you (who followed your lead and decided not to buckle up) was thrown
forward and badly injured both you and himself you wouldn't hold it
against him?

--
Registered Linux User 413057.
Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06