Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:A question for the Canadians

OT:A question for the Canadians

Doom

Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

molsonexpert

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

Then you should grow up.

steve.

molsonexpert

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.

Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.

steve.

Doom

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
>>

> By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
>
> Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
>
> steve.

So did you ever make a trip from Dildo to Regina?

Mike T.

"molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
> >

> By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
>
> Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
>
> steve.

In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the town
signs (shock!)

Mike T

Doom

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:OpIb%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.
>> >

>> By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
>>
>> Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
>>
>> steve.
>>

> In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
> reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the
> town
> signs (shock!)
>
> Mike T

I wonder what their high school mascot is. They could be the f*cking
a$$holes.

billyw

spoken like a true inbreed.

often i say stereotypes are baseless..
but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
now.. uck off and go play on the highway

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:OpIb%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:OE$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> >

>>> By the way, there's also a town called Dildo.
>>>
>>> Don't laugh yourself into hernia, whatever you do.
>>>
>>> steve.
>>>

>> In Austria, there is actually a town called F*cking (edited for obvious
>> reasons). The town is having problems because people keep stealing the
>> town
>> signs (shock!)
>>
>> Mike T
>>

> I wonder what their high school mascot is. They could be the f*cking
> a$$holes.

Doom

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> spoken like a true inbreed.
>
> often i say stereotypes are baseless..
> but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
> now.. uck off and go play on the highway

Do you have no sense of humor at all or is it just this stupid topic?

Ken Briscoe

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > spoken like a true inbreed.
> >
> > often i say stereotypes are baseless..
> > but then along comes an arse like you and totally disproves that..
> > now.. uck off and go play on the highway

> Do you have no sense of humor at all or is it just this stupid topic?

Yes.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OE$dLYJhEHA.3676
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Can you guys say Regina without giggling. I can't.

regina

<giggle giggle...>

okay. i can't do it.

--